Accredited Downloadable Forms Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to Accredited Holding Corporation and its affiliated companies, Accredited Surety and Casualty Company, Inc., Accredited Bond Agencies, Inc., and Accredited Group Agency, Inc. The word Accredited is used in these Terms and Conditions to refer to the companies listed above.
Accredited is making certain of its standard forms (“Forms”) available for download by its agents (“Agent,” “you,” or “your”) subject to these Terms and Conditions. You must agree to the following Terms and Conditions prior to downloading, using, storing, or transmitting the Forms.
- You are solely responsible and liable for the use, transmission, and storage of the Forms and any information sent to or received from an applicant and/or principal regardless if by electronic means. The Forms shall be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the applicable Executing Agent’s Contract, Accredited’s Privacy Notice, and Accredited’s rules, policies, and procedures.
- Upon termination of the applicable Executing Agent’s Contract, you acknowledge and agree to cease any and all use and distribution of the Forms.
- You may only send Forms via e-mail to an applicant and/or principal who has agreed to receive the Forms electronically.
- You acknowledge and agree to maintain the confidentiality and security of the information sent to or received from the applicant and/or principal.
- You acknowledge and agree to adhere to the requirements set forth in Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and any other applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Accredited reserves the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to amend or withdraw these Terms and Conditions. Accredited further reserves the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to limit, suspend, or revoke your use of any or all Forms.
- You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Accredited, together with each of its respective officers, directors, managers, members, shareholders, and employees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”), to the fullest extent authorized by law, from and against any liability, damages, claims, suits in equity of whatever kind or nature, causes of action, or threats of these (collectively, “Claims”) (including, without limitation, any Claims asserted against any of the Indemnified Parties, which customer or third party could have asserted against you, regardless of whether or not a court of competent jurisdiction determines that such claim or defense is all or in part meritorious), with regard to any and all losses, claims, demands, judgments, damages, penalties, costs, fees and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred at all pretrial, trial, post-trial, post-judgment and applicable levels) incurred or paid by any of the indemnified parties arising out of or related to: (i) the download, use, storage, or transmission of any form; (ii) any negligent or wrongful act, error, or omission in downloading, using, storing, or transmitting any form; (iii) failure to comply with the provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act or any applicable federal or state laws or regulations; or (iv) failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the applicable Executing Agent’s Contract, Accredited’s Privacy Notice, or Accredited’s rules, policies, and procedures.