Program Management – Non-Admitted
Accredited Specialty Insurance Company is a nationally recognized property and casualty excess and surplus lines insurer. We offer partnerships with surplus lines brokers, program administrators, and specialist operators looking to diversify and expand their platform.
- Underwriting Focus – Underwriting is the foundation of every successful program. Utilizing our underwriting expertise, we target MGA partners that have a strong underwriting culture and proven track record.
- Expertise – The Specialty team has over 75 years of underwriting expertise for a diverse range of risk exposures. We create efficient, bespoke and profitable program solutions that are mutually beneficial to our MGA and reinsurer partners.
- Transparency – We empower our team to regularly engage with our business partners, openly communicating clear perspectives, however challenging and complex the situation.
- Service – We act with speed to market, efficiency, and agility to address the individual needs of our customers throughout our partnership.
- Small to Medium Size Enterprises (SME) / Middle Market
- Distribution: direct, reinsurance brokers, wholesale brokers
- Limits up to $50M
- $10M minimum program premium
- Existing and new portfolios with seasoned underwriters